BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, October 17, 2014

get rid of it

Photo: great advice from the "BEST"!
love me some Tina she's talented and smart because this is the simple truth and I'm working on it!
I think I've made some great progress letting go and moving on during this retrograde and without retail therapy! I tend to spend to mend! lololol
food been ok:
2 slices pizza
2 garlic knots
peanuts
chicken breast
fig newtons
ritz
am cheese
I find carbs becoming blah as of late and think mayhaps an induction style no carb week is coming up soon! perhaps over Halloween just to prove I can.....your pretty poisonous treats have no hold over me mortals!
this was too funny not to share!

this I WANT....BAD!

mayhaps I need a nap cause this just SLEW me! LMAO











1 comment:

  1. Great laughs for the day.

    It doesn't seem to me like you are eating much food. Is it more than it appears?
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!