BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

FMM, exercise!

FMM
FMM
Happy Monday everyone.
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
I would love some topic/question suggestions from all of you, please email your ideas to me sarah@losingweightandhavingfun.com  Thanks
This week’s questions come from Sara at Sara Runs This Weigh. Thanks Sara
Let’s talk exercise
1. What is your favorite form of exercise and why?
bellydancing, it's a GREAT workout and I feel alive when I'm done.
2. How did you get started with your favorite form of exercise?
I'd always been interested in the art form of bellydance but I belong to onespirit which is a meatphysical/spiritual bookclub and they offered The Goddess Workout one month and I took a chance. then it was on sex in the city and totally took off.
3. What is your favorite thing about your favorite exercise?
how joyous I feel when doing it
4. Does your favorite exercise offer any type of competition? If so have you taken part in one?
no, it's all about bein inclusive and embracing everyones inner Goddess
5. How old were you when you started your favorite form of exercise or how long have you been doing it for?
wow I was in my 30s, I'm 46 now so a long time lol
6. Is there a form of exercise that you have never tried that you really want to? What and Why?
zumba it seems like it's tough but fun, but alas no local classes that fit my schedule
7. Do you plan vacations around your favorite exercise?
no, but that would be fun!
8. Does your favorite exercise have it’s own elites? Who are your favorites?
there are tons of brilliant bellydancers but my first love and main inspiration is Dolphina you can find her at ....
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dolphina-and-Goddess-Life/31456588086



9. How does participating in your favorite exercise make you feel?
it makes me feel blessed and so alive!
10. Do you see yourself doing this exercise for the rest of your life (or until you are physically able to)
yes, absolutely! age is but a number and it shan't control me!
Now it is your turn to answer the questions on your blog and come back here and post a link to them, don’t forget to go check out everyone elses answers too.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Being able to get back to the Dolphina bellydance dvd you gave me is my first goal of recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww and that ones low impact too! so happy you still enjoy that.

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!