BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

ouch!

well it's been goin ok the last few days and I've been sleeping really well with my rain on a tin roof cd, but alas in the middle of a great dream I got a leg cramp in the dream that was actually a real leg cramp intruding into the dreamworld. I woke up in excruciating pain with one of those cramps you cant merely rub and stretch out I had to force it out of the cramp and then walk it off. sooooooooooo my left calf is extremely sore, I think I stretched the muscle and of course I stand and walk all night at my job so im all about the ibuprophen  at the moment!
i'll be find I just gotta make it through tonigt and I'm off for 2 so gonna rub in the arnica cream take a bunch of potassium/calcium and stay of it as much as possible.
food wise it was ok:
butterfinger
veal patty
riblets
mashed potatoes
bologna biscuit
sm bag puffcorn
peanut butter (chunky)
bannana

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!