BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

KEEP IT REAL




hangin in and holding on. feelin ok and so far things are goin well...................thought id' share my latest tirade with y'all.
ok y'all not to be mean but posting videos of kids singing off key is neither cute nor adorable. everyone has their strengths but holding others hostage while your child caterwalls horribly is like slow death! and also put down the gorram camera and be a PARENT when they're bein brats posting it on youtube and trying to gain fame thru your child's inadequacy in social norms in just sad (it should be criminal!) I understand kids are cute and people have rose colored glasses when their "baby" does something but get real y'all aint Mama Rose and they aint Gypsy Rose Lee!
lolol ok ok just saw like 5 videos of kids singing with rave comments by hundreds of people for a horrible version of a johnny cash song. just because the kids adorable doesn't make me tone deaf (though apparently it has that effect on others) where's that pen I need to stab myself in the ear-drum.lol
on the food front I ate:
chicken breast
ramen
garlic bread
chili (no beans)
pork chop
more chicken breast

3 comments:

  1. Love you way with words!!! "where's that pen I need to stab myself in the ear-drum" hilarious, especially since I haven't been subjected to those clips. Of course, I am strung out on pain meds, I might find them hysterical!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you ever look over at 65md after screening a particularly bad movie or tv show and asked "I wonder where they got their drugs when they made/wrote this?" lolol cause I do it all the time to my roomies. (they have questionable taste! giggle) ...except in room mates! BWAHAHAHA!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha. So spot on. I can 'kinda' forgive the awful songs that cause my ears to bleed. But the videos of tantrums and disrespect are what boil my blood!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!