BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

LONELY..AM I OR I AM?

I KINDA WANT A COMPANION BUT I KINDA DONT. I KNOW THEY BRING COMFORT AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE BUT IS THAT WORTH THE COST, EFFORT, AND RESPONSIBILITY? MAYHAPS YES, MAYHAPS NO. I ENJOY MY FISH, SPIDER, AND SCORPION BUT EVEN A GUINEA PIG IS SOOOO MUCH WORK, A CAT TOO, THOUGH NOTNEARLY AS MUCH AS A DOG. I GREW UP ON A FARM SO I'M USED TO HAVING LOTS OF ANIMALS AROUND RIGHT NOW THE ONLY OTHER THING WE HAVE IS A BIRD AND WHILE THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL I HAVE NEVER BEEN A BIRD GUY...........NOTHING THAT RANDOMLY SHITS ON YOU IS COOL IN MY BOOK! LMAO





I actually only occasionally feel the need to cuddle and I overheat easily so being slept on has never been a joy to me. it's probably better if I suck it up and keep on keepin on all by myself!

1 comment:

  1. We miss our dog that died almost exactly a year ago. There is something special about that bond of a pet and owner. On the other hand, we have enjoyed the freedom to travel more during the past year. Plus, I don't know how we would have managed our dog since my surgery. He was quite high maintenance.

    We have a couple of chickens now, but they aren't the same. It is hard to bond with them, especially since what I want from them is eggs!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!