BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, October 6, 2014

FMM

FMM
FMM
Happy Monday everyone.
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
I would love some topic/question suggestions from all of you, please email your ideas to me sarah@losingweightandhavingfun.com  Thanks
This week’s random questions come from Tyra at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra.
1. If you had to be allergic to something, what would it be?
polyester................it's against "GAY code" to wear it anyway. that's a definite fashion citation! lolol
2. If you sat next to Jesus on a bus, what would you talk about?
how different it was bein gay in his time...................
3. If money and time were no object, what would you be doing right now?
laying in my hammock on the beach reading a book
4. If you had one day to live over again, what day would that be?
the day my mama died, I'd be a little nicer (I was 8)
5. If you could eat your favorite food right now, what would it be?
parmesean crusted shrimp scampi
6. If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
martial arts
7. If you were sent to live on a space station for three months, and could only take three personal items, what would they be?
my laptop (you can play WOW in space right?),my hairbrush, my pillow
8. If you could buy a car right no (money no object) what would it be?
the Macabre Mobile, Elvira's tricked out 58 t-bird!

Oh My Goth! Images of Goths in Horror Movies


9. What’s your favorite cartoon character and why?
Thundarr the Barbarian he was just awesome!
10. Does your name have a special meaning or were you named after someone special?
Timothy means honoring God. don't know how or why it was picked but my middle name Lawayne is also my dads middle name.
Thanks Tyra for the questions, these were fun to answer. Now it’s time to go answer these questions on your blog and come back here and post the link to your answers.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. That shrimp scampi sounds amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was, I had several at red lobster doin the all u can eat shrimp! lol

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!