BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, October 13, 2014

crossroads

I've been feeling a bit cattywampuss and confused as of late. am I on the right path, why bother, blah blah blah. but sometimes you just have to shut up and LISTEN. I had a dream about a friend that felt important so I threw some astro-dice and sent them a message. well low and behold it was important for both of us. he got his message and I got mine, stop worrying and waiting and just let it happen naturally. that seems to be how my life path is evolving on all fronts at the moment and as uncomfortable as the uncertainty is I'm finally starting to see the beauty in it.

sometimes NOT knowing makes it all the sweeter when beautiful things happen!

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!