BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

a "PROPER" blog

well y'all I guess it's time I sit down and write a "PROPER" blog instead of simply checking in to fulfill my blogging every day for a year commitment (which is going well!)
I'm feelin pretty darn good my appetite continues to evolve and things that are bad seem to be falling off my want list. pottaoes are gone, pasta very seldom want it and even when I think I do 2 bites in and I'm done. bread seems to be waning as well. i'll eat the occasional garlic bread or biscuit but white bread or buns are just BLECH to me now. crackers as well or chips what I used to eat in a sitting takes 3 to 4 days now. I'm actually craving meat and salads and low carb items. even sweets seem to be evolving candy bars are yucky, the last thing I had that tasted good sweet was a fig newton and I love figs.
lets see what my food has been like the last couple of days...
Friday:
bacon American cheese
hamburger
French fries (handful, gave em away)
ham
swiss cheese
peanut butter
beef bologna
Saturday:
peanuts
beef hot dogs
chili (no beans)
Cheetos (handful)
chicken biscuit
chicken breast
coconut
fig newton
pepperoni
I had a short day today and I got a present so it was pretty fun. Keisha gave me an adorable pair of earrings at work tonight. they're elephants.



they actually remind me of Lord Ganesha the Hindu diety...............

 just in case y'all don't know who he is.................
The Lord of Success
The son of Shiva and Parvati, Ganesha has an elephantine countenance with a curved trunk and big ears, and a huge pot-bellied body of a human being. He is the Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshipped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth.
I'm feeling motivated and positive and that blasted mercury went out of retrograde , I can just feel the energy returning to normal!  and of course my favorite day of the year is fast approaching and I'm taking the day off of work to really enjoy it!
I believe I've shared this before but it bears repeating!
Photo: worth repeating!
hmmmmmmmmmmmm well golly gee I thought I had a ton of stuff to say but I seem to have lost my train of thought and wound up with nothing!? how many words does a proper blog require? did I inform or inspire yet ot just wind up sounding as confounded as I feel at this moment? lmao
such is the typical brain of a Gemini you better write it down or grab it quick or it'll float away in the excitement of the moment or the flutter of a butterfly!
here's a blast from the past to inspire us all, the super sexy Dennis Cole


and if blondes don't do it for you, get into the swim of things with the ever yummy John Stamos!


and I suppose we need a ginger too so how about Rupert Grint, he sure did turn out all kinds of yummy!





1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you still going strong on your everyday commitment!!!! I haven't been talkative but I think about you a whole bunch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!