BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, December 29, 2014

judgement

so is my judgement impared or just my metabolism? despite eating pretty darn good my "uptick" continues. my body just doesn't respond well to steroids (other than my eye lol) and I KNEW I was retaining fluids cause I feel bloated and my feet are swollen, now I'm 213 that's 6 friggin pounds. I am NOT happy but the good news is I go back to the eye dr today and expect to be taken off the meds.
I know drastic measures may be required to kickstart my metabolism and shed these extra pounds. it's amazing how fat a few pounds can make me feel. UGH!
so my goal of onederland by jan 1st is NOT happening, I KNEW I shouldn't have said it out loud and jinxed myself, the universe does seem to have a warped sense of humor at times.

FACEPLANT! I'VE ALSO SEEN EM TAKE THE ELEVATOR TO THE 2ND FLOOR TO GET ON THE STAIRMASTER!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about saying something and jinx it. It seems to happen to me every time I blog about making progress!

    I still believe that as soon as you are off the steroids your weight will drop like a stone. Give yourself plenty of water to flush all the fluids out. You'll be in ONEderland soon.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I REFUSE to be upset about it, I work Tuesday night then I'm off for a staycation and i'll work on it then!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!