BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, December 8, 2014

uptick and lol

well I decided to weigh and I have an uptick of almost 2 pounds but I'm not too concerned I normally weigh BEFORE my shower but someone was in that room (I weight nude! lol) so I weighed after with my hair soaking wet, I have long hair so I'm probably still the same I have been for months 207 and NOT the 209 the scale says.
I'm fighting exhaustion/depression and I know it so I'm hanging firmly to those bootstraps and forcing myself to remain social and do things that I normally enjoy. I have so many friends/family fighting illness right now that worry takes it's toll also but I know that right now for some astrological reason the world is in the midst of chaos heading to change (hopefully for the BETTER!)  so hangin in and hangin on as best I can. I know I'm gonna be just fine I'm am just seriously trying to NOT make any rash decisions and counting to 10 before I bite somebodys head off.

so lets have some giggle time shall we I feel the need to "lighten" up! LMAO
















2 comments:

  1. Oh Timothy, I hope you can pull yourself out of the depression soon. It is so hard to see it coming and try to ward it off. Be strong!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. something actually turned last night I feel much lighter and more myself!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!