BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

SUCCESS!


SUCCESS kinda sorta lolol I completed my year of blogging every single day and it was difficult, tedious, rewarding, insightful, and yep even motivational at times! see long term goals are harder for me to complete , I do fine at the short term ones most of the time but my focus/motivation wanes after a long spell of sameness/tedium. so I'm VERY proud of me for bein able to complete such a monumental goal! YEAH me!
on the other hand my short term goal crashed and burned spectacularly, no onederland for me in 2014 gosh darn it. I'm up 6 friggin pounds and I know it's the steroids plus bein too sick to care for most of December but lets be honest it bites and I'm slightly bitter about it and way disappointed in myself. these kinda things are why bloggers come and go so often. there's a lot of shame with failure and many would rather retreat from the world than admit yet another epic failure. I'd like to think I'm made of sterner stuff and I aint goin anywhere!
that bein said I'm starting a vaca well lets be honest with all my medical bills and missed work it's turned into a staycation but I'm ok with that, alas I am NOT gonna spens lots of time online I'd rather see friends, catch up on some reading and go to a couple of films (into the woods, hobbit 3) o that's what I'm gonna do, so don't fret/fear I shall be back in a few days.
in the meantime all of y'all have yourselve a new year filled with love, light, and laughter!

(of course I was gonna get an epic Elvira meme in here for the holiday, don't I ALWAYS!) giggle!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Congrats on the year and ENJOY VACATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you!! I, for one, enjoyed your year of blogging.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a few days late, but hope 2015 finds you happy, healthy & prosperous!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!