BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

eating or shopping?

so I'm past craving carbs at this point. completely loving the low carb existence, so why do I keep falling back? well i'll be honest it' a time consuming and expensive way of eating. for example a $2.98 bag of salad and $1.00 bacon bits will last me two days (plus dressing) but for that same money I could get 10 packs of ramen and 2 boxes of garlic bread which would last me 5 days. that's the cheapest meal for both ways of eating I could think of to be honest. if you start buying meat and fresh produce it's ridiculous how much it costs. I just have to reprioritize my spending cause honestly I'd rather eat cheap and go shopping! (there are Elvira Mistress of the Dark products I don't have!)
and i'll be honest I bought food this week and lots of it but I also dropped a few items off my list so I could order an Elvira throw (first one ever and it was a knots scary farm exclusive)

I got the wallet last week and I want the blasted hoodie too! but alas with a 14 hour check this week with insurance and a gym membership coming out that aint happening!
I also need the calander for 2015, and about 1/2 dozen tshirts.
I have a whole bookcase full of Elvira memorabilia and some of it worth quite a lot.and rare....beer, wine, dvds, cds, lps, dolls, perfume, watches, beanies, steins, plates, glasses, bags, posters, autographed photos, soda, halloween lights, model cars, hot wheels, books, comics, pc games, bobble heads, jewelry, clocks, tin signs, lightswitch covers, trading cards, I even have checks and a checkbook cover! not to mention shoes and shirts. yep I do love me some Elvira and it makes me happy to have it and I deserve to be happy. I don't drink or do drugs I collect marvelously macabre mistress merch! lol










ELVIRA Mistress of the Dark Horror Paperback Book CAMP VAMP
ELVIRA Mistress of the Dark Horror Paperback Book TRANSYLVANIA 90210
ELVIRA, MISTRESS OF THE DARK Movie POSTER 27x40 Cassandra Peterson Jeff Conaway
Elvira Mistress of the Dark Bobblehead
Elvira Mistress of the Dark Halloween lights 100 ct Indoor/Outdoor NEW
Elvira - Mistress of the Dark - TRADING CARD SET(72) 1997 - NM
ELVIRA Mistress Of The Dark 8 1/2 inch Collector's Plate Halloween B-Movie
that just a sample! lololol obsessed much?

2 comments:

  1. My biggest complaint about low carb, it that is it hard to have quick go to snack. Since it it protein oriented most everything has to be cooked. Still, I think it is the best. I'm hearing more and more lately as to how it is the way to go, only now it is being called a ketogenic diet.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!