BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, December 26, 2014

AFTER...................

well it's the day AFTER Christmas and I survived, one more week till two wonderful things happen.
1.i shall fulfill my pledge to blog every single day for a year
2.i begin my vaca jan 1st!
of course my plans have crashed and burned with my illness, I haven't got the actual bill yet but the hospital sent me a statement my bill is $6254.00............OUCH! of course my insurance will pay some but alas this was my 1st dr visit this year so there's that $3000.00 deductible .that's not even taking into affect the eye dr and I still have another visit to him on the 29th. and they think I'm gonna follow up with another dr, no way I cant till I pay this off. so a staycation it shall be, i'll catch up on some reading and mayhaps some of my shows and get into the gym a few times. now that I KNOW what the issue is there are lots of holistic ways of treating it and I do feel much better. my pain is at a manageable level and my energy/mood is actually just great.
the bummer is my taxes which I was gonna use to replace my laptop are now a moot point as it'll all go to medical.
at the moment I have LITERALLY .41 cents in my banl and 1/4 tank of gas, I have 2 more days to work then I'm off so it'll be close but i'll make it. don't feel too bad I have plenty of food but a 14 hour check just didn't stretch far enough. I had to but extra groceries cause I wound up with a "surprise" teenager who wound up not going to Disney with everyone else.
I had a lovely lunch for Christmas with a friend, peggy, and her roomie. turkey, ham, mashed potatoes with gravy and 3 yes 3 dinner rolls. I don't feel guilty at all and more importantly as busy as I was at work physically I'm sure I burned off plenty of extra calories. then at work I had 3 of those peanutbutter kiss cookies but I actually pulled the kiss off and just ate the cookie. lolol
Speak Your Mind Cancel reply
giggle!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!




funny puns (24)

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing to fufill this committment to blog everyday. When you started I had a brief moment in thought of actually joining you on that journey. I knew I would fail (ok, highly suspected)....you on the other hand have been a machine!

    Keep your chin up and enjoy your staycation!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS DARLIN, I APPRECIATE YOU HANGIN IN WITH ME ALL THE WAY!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!