BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

steps, food, and other stuff

so I only got 6368 steps yesterday as I was stuck at the register most of the night, ya know I really don't get De. because they truly don't have enough sense to get in out of the rain! it's been pouring for 2 days now and in honor of it here's my fave rainy song!
TINA TURNER I CANT STAND THE RAIN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI_VKMWa6YE&feature=share






HMMM lets see I ate:
munchos
resse cups
steak biscuit (2)
hamburger patty (2)
meatballs (4)
tuna salad
deviled eggs
peanuts
I did good thru the day but was straving and too bsuy to eat hence the candy/chips at work. my own fault as I didn't pack anything.
super excited my complete series of murder she wrote got here yesterday. I know I missed many as I didn't have cable for probably 8 years cause I never watched tv. have caught a bunch in reruns but looking forward to seeing them in order.
debating whther to cancel my gym membership, it's all the way across town and cheap $19.99 a month for 24/7 access but if I haven't been in months that a waste of money. gotta decide soon there's a $75 yearly fee that hits in January and I don't wanna pay that then cancel as it's non-refundable.  we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. The gym thing is always such a conundrum for me. GRRRRR (I'm close to the gym now...the gym membership that I cancelled 5 months ago...ha ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't cancelled mine YET! lolol still unsure,

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!