BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

you gotta keep a sense of humor

Photo
when everything in you life goes to hell and you aint even got a handbasket you just gotta keep a sense of humor! this week was simply absurd and horrific and i'll be feeling the ripples for a long while. so far I missed 6 days of work (unpaid) I have an er visit, bloodwork, catscan, 2 eye dr appointments, 4 scripts and I have another eye apt on dec29th and I have to follow up with an endocrinologist so i'll be thousadns in debt most likely. I do have insurance but haven't paid anything towards my $3000 deductible. they will pay parts of the er and eye dr but not much so we'll see when all the bills come in. I cant worry about that but it does put a damper on any further Christmas shopping. I have 2 gifts and 2 giftcards I have to get this week because everyone in my house except me is goin to Disney for Christmas week so we're doin Christmas the 21st which shorts me a paycheck on my gift buying.............
I also have to go back on a completely low carb regime which is an expensive way to eat. not sure how i'll swing it but I will...............lets just say if timmy had a pot to piss in he'd be at the pawn shop to hock it when they opened! LOLOLOL
like I said RIDICULOUS! and ABSURD and I just have to laugh or I'd cry. all of this while feelin horrid and on top of it a death in the family plus my sister getting treated for cancer.
the tarot talk itv show has gotten derailed and of course DEC is the slowest month of the year for tarot readers. BIG sigh and of course my much anticipated vaca on jan 1st is now a staycation because I cant reschedule it and I wont have any money to do anything I have 28 hours on my next check and then i'll have 14 on the one after that........

on a happy note my complete series of murder she wrote is totally charming and I'm enjoying the dickens out of it. I have only ever seen reruns as I was working 3rd shift and murder was on prior to dvrs and I never did learn how to program a vcr! lolol so many of the episodes I've never seen before so it's totally new to me and I enjoy trying to figure out who did it before she reveals it.
as far as me, I'm feelin better but weak because I haven't done anything for a week now , I go back to work tonight (been out since last tues) and it'll be interesting. my eye is a lot better but still light sensitive. I'm off dialation but still havin to do steroids every 4 hours for 3 days, then slowly tapering off over the next 2 weeks and a revist on the 29th. I'm out of pain meds for the side which honestly hurts about the same as it did before the flare up that sent me to the er. unfortunately I between that rock and hard place as far as that. I was told to follow a low carb diabetic diet to nip that in the bud but it's contradicts the diet to help the gallstones so I'm gonna give it a bit and see what happens.
I finally found an endocrinologist in plan I think I can work with (who is accepting new patients) I have to go to their office and sign a release for my er records before they'll schedule an appointment so I need to do that in the next day or two. I was just too out of it to follow up till yesterday. (I was supposed to go within 48 hours) and since I have no primary care dr it is what it is, and I'm not making excuses but I think my version of mother teresa's quote is fitting!
I KNOW GOD WONT GIVE ME
MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE
HE MUST  TOTALLY THINK
 I'M ONE BAD ASS SOB!
lolololololol
as for food I've been making do as best I can, the er visit happened AFTER I did the bulk of my Christmas shopping so I was broke broke . I did actually have to rob my piggy bank of $20 in gold coins to buy some food cause I ran out and payday (such as it is) isn't till midnight tues night.
lets see I've eaten hot dogs (no bun) chicken salads, plain hamburger (1 I'm trying to eat very little beef) scrambled eggs, bbq skins, cesear salads (I can only do 1 a day, I ate 2 one day and PAID!),
spoonfuls of crunchy peanut butter for a snack. I also had a handful of mixed nuts and yesterday I ate mayhaps 10 raisins...............and of course my roomie baked Christmas cookies last night. BIG sigh, and here's the rub. I don't like any of the cookies and wouldn't eat them anyway but the smell of baking is permeating and filled the whole house. so I just wanted something, anything but I sucked it up and stayed in my room and didn't eat a damn one, and I wont now that the smell is gone so is the desire. my big PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT was in giving up deit dew, apparently it can mess with your insulin and when I wasn't worried about my sugar it wasn't an issue. I've been off of them since sat. I'm not doin plain water yet as I had some crystal light left over but at least I'm off the caffeine.
diabetes memes
Kit Kat lasagna.
Found on images.search.yahoo.com
lolol well duh!
Funny Diabetes Quotes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm myhaps!

this little hypocrite irks me, he is NOT what bein a Christian is supposed to be!
... diabetes - God uses disease to punish sinners Has diabetes Scumbag
nothing to do with health at all but tickled me!
Pinned by Angela Vincent
lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!