BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, December 22, 2014

aftermath

well I was kinda bad at the Christmas dinner, I had 4 cookies and 5 ritz crackers and I ate a single slice of pizza tonight. so not horrible just naughty.............which brings me to this! lolol

but it all turned out ok , I showed him how naughty I could be! lol
I really like my presents , I got 2 Elvira tshirts (sadly they oopsed and sent a ladies so I can only wear one not sure if it's returnable)

a 2015 calendar

and an Elvira throw which I wanted VERY badly!

I also got some news that threw me for a bit of a loop, I think it'll be a good thing but big changes are frightfully hard as I get older. luckily it was a heads up so I have some time to ponder/prepare.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your gifts and I'm sure things will work out for the best with regard to the news.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry (day after) Christmas! Hope the news turns out to be really good!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!