BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

PRAYER NEEDED!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that bad things always come in 3s. my sister, and her cancer was #1. my side been twingy now for about a month but last night I woke up in actual pain, manageable somewhat (I have a HIGH tolerance.) so I went ahead and went to work and just dealt with it. I had decided to call out wed night if I wasn't feelin better and don't you know it my phone was ringing at 5:30 am from my sister, now my sister would NEVER just call at 5am so I KNEW something bad was happening..............my uncle Click whos been on oxygen for a few years now and goin downhill went to the er and apparently he is eat up with cancer and all they can do is put him on a morphine pump and try to make him comfortable. he wouldn't let anyone call my sister because she just finished up her chemo pills and is due this morning to have a follow up radiation session. so she's upset but I made her promise to get her treatment before she goes to the hospital. I'm totally helpless/useless right now so all I can do is pray for everyone.
of course it also makes me feel like an ass for worrying about my lil ole twinges when people are dealing with life and death. I know that's silly and I need to fix whatever it is BEFORE it becomes life and death. my other hesitation is I don't have a primary care dr and many drs in de are no longer accepting new patients or there's a months long waiting list. so any treatment will be an er visit which I dread/hate under any/all circumstances. but truth be told I'd rather be the third bad thing than someone else get sick/hurt. I'm a big boy and I can handle anything. (that is NOT a challenge to the universe!)
 SO PLEASE ADD ME AND MINE TO YOUR PRAYERS................



AND THANK YOU KINDLY, MAY THE BLESSINGS RETURN TO YOU TENFOLD!

2 comments:

  1. You got it.


    When I read that your sister called, I thought you were going to say that she was having the same pain.

    I am sorry that you are having to live through a rough part of life right now. Life seems to pile up on us all at once.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts & prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!