BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

blinders


my eating went to hell, I ate a candy bar, 2 slices of garlic bread, town house crackers, and raisins.................over the course of  day so not too too much as far as mass but carb-wise it is pretty awful. I simply ran out of food and to be honest with all my medical and missed work I have 16 cents to my name so I ate what I had. my check hits tonight so i'll be ok.............sorta. this check is for 14 hours with $30 insurance off the top, and of course my gym membership for $19.99.oh well it's only for a week and i'll make it. mayhaps a good time to fast for a few days! lolol
on the good side I'm sooooooooooo close to that blogging every single day for a year goal..........it's been rough! on the other hand I'm also so damn close to time bein up to be in onedrland in 2014. bein on meds seems to have ground my metabolism to a standstill or even gasp the dreaded uptick.
my emotions seem to be on a roller coaster of highs and lows but I'm hangin in , I think I just gotta go in "work horse" mode and put on my blinders and just get it done.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure as soon as you get off those meds your weight will tumble down. I'm sorry that it is taking longer than you had anticipated. I know how frustrating that can be.

    Here's hoping for a healthier 2015 for you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!