BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

christmas early

well with all my illness and missed work financially it's tight.
I'm fine and I have enough to live on but alas I'm 3 presents short and as everyone but me leaves tomorrow for Disney for a week we're doin presents today. BIG sigh , so I feel shitty , it's one adult and the two extra kids I didn't get, it was gonna be gift cards but they aint free. unfortunately it'll be VERY obvious as they aren't exchanging presents the trip IS the family present. cest le vie nothing to do but deal with it.
we're having a brunch, bacon and eggs for me thank you no carbs, and we have a couple of meat and cheese trays for later in the day so no one has to cook today. still getting better every day so all is well. tapering off on the steroid drops for me eye, down to thrice a day now and I go back on the 29th.
y'all know I am NOT anti-Christian but people with this horrid judgemental no happy holidays it's merry Christmas rants need to check themselves cause they're gonna wreck themselves. I saw this and it's something to consider, as to me going by Jesus's teachings as I understand them, everything that was before is wiped clean and all he said was to love and be good to one another!

1 comment:

  1. If these people don't understand your financial situation with the illness/work stuff then they don't DESERVE gifts. :-) You can rain check them and I guarantee those three people will appreciate a little pick me up gift in the middle of January!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!