BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

where i'm at

I'm in a pretty good space right now, not a gung-ho kill it space I'd like to be in but a maintain even-keel calm space which is fine till after Christmas.
I'm still struggling with getting back up to that gallon of water I drank 64 oz plus 3 quarts of crystal light tea.
I ate
pecan pie (scooped off pecans but skipped crust.)
ritz crakers chicken breast
meatball sub
doritos
that's it way too busy running around to eat and work was insane, but I wasn't really hungry.
I also got in 17,707 steps (told ya I was busy!)
I'm officially done with Christmas now I just want it to be over~
I have been watching my fave Christmas movie repeatedly this week and I do so enjoy it!
a diva's Christmas carol starring Vanessa Williams!
Vanessa really does have one of the best voices for Christmas songs!

the other person would be dolly parton who simply exudes Christmas joy............
I also adored dollys Christmas movie "smoky mountain Christmas"
y'all have yourselves a WONDERFUL sunday! xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Maintaining and just holding on through the crazy holiday season is sometimes all we can do. Sounds like you and I are on the same path!

    I'm with you.....let the holidays be over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Christmas isn't going to be until this weekend. I'm still jazzed!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!