BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

a cheat

shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anybody I'm cheating! ..............................
oh not on the diet on the blog I really wanted to write something today but alas the holiday frenzy got in my way so I'm reposting one form my timothology blog! lol
fmm food matters
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Food Matters
1. Are you familiar with GMO’s?  Is it an issue that matters to you?  YES! Monsanto are the real evil in America right now and unfortunately Obama revealed his true nature by signing the Monsanto act which cuts the American consumer off at the knees in terms of responsibility for our welfare. we cant force them off the market or sue thm even if/when their poison kills/maims us.
2.  List a few items that are typically on your grocery list.  salmon, chicken, romaine, dill relish, shrimp, hamburger meat
3.  What is your favorite place to shop for produce?  not gonna lie, I eat very FEW vegetables I don't like the taste and if I eat too many I get gas and bloat so I usually buy what little I consume at redners or wal mart
4. Do you eat processed foods?  when i'm time crunched which happens more than i'd like
5.  Do you look for the “organic” label when you shop?   no honestly I cant afford organic
6. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?  hamburger helper lolol I work 3rd shift so I exist in opposite world!
7.  How many meals per week do you cook at home?  almost all of them
8. Do you think that foods that have been genetically engineered should be labeled? YES! GMO's ARE POISON AND HARMFUL TO LIFE!
9. What matters most to you when you’re choosing a restaurant?  quality and price
10.  What is your favorite meal to cook at home?  salmon steaks with baby carrots and a cesear salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!