BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, December 30, 2013

BEST LAID PLANS..........

well y'all know what they say about the best laid plans! lolol I'm still maintaining and doin good with my water (drank a gallon today) and 4 quarts of crystal light tea.
my eating is sporadic at best I simply don't have time to eat three meals a day and cooking has been out of the question time-wise add to that the imminent demise of our fridge (the darn things only 3 years old and cost a bloody fortune!) and I've been subsiding on snack foods...........crackers, pepperoni, pigs in a blanket, chips, etc etc. the closest ive come to cooking is this morning ramen noodles with a can of chicken breast .....
still I've maintained and not blown up so I'm fine with that for now. I'm on vaca starting jan 2 so I'm shooting for a week I can pretty much do anything I want as bein a great jumpin off place for a healthier life in general. that's really all at this point ive been workin like a dog and not sleepin well so I'm gosh darn exhausted but I KNOW this too shall pass! I got 19,062 steps last night that's almost double my 10,000 goal so my dogs is barkin right now. doin laundry, watchin a bit of boob tube and turnin in early is the plan...............lets see if life co-operates!

I have this song soooo stuck in my head. the weather girls were spectacular and I adored them , if the name doesn't ring a bell their big song was ................IT'S RAINING MEN
they were also sylvesters backup singers, yep the ones tearin up dance disco heat!
y'all have a spectacular day and WORK OUT now that I got your blood boiling, heart thumpin, and ass shakin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!