BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

test blog

this is a test and only a test, you were redirected to come here and comment and like , so do so now. please and thank you kindly..................you were redirected from my old soon to be discarded blog "timothology" http://timothology.blogspot.com/ it has been a labor of love and inspiration but alas things sometimes just don't work out someone robbed me of the ability to reach a larger audience so I'm switching gears and adapting this underused poetry blog to become my main blog. it will still be about timothology but in much broader terms. I'm gonna talk more about life in general and not just weight/health that just seems to restrictive to me at this point in my life.
I'm really planning on it bein a rebirth of my blog and my writing as of late I have been discouraged and angsty but no more I refuse to do that any longer. no matter what I shall carry on and I'm happy to have y'all here for the journey! xoxoxoxo


 

4 comments:

  1. Well, good. I look forward to it as I read all you write or I try to at least. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin' forward to reading your insights...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the set up / colors / fonts on this. I hate when blogs are hard to read!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!