BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

how to handle CRAZY/BUSY

so how do y'all handle crazy/busy? for me it's an issue. my mundane job is at a c-store and we're known for our chicken. now I'm not about to have time to eat a big honkin breast at work but I do occasionally get the tenders and wedges. BAD BAD BAD just as an example 3 tender and wedges is 15 ww points! (if you skip the roll)
I went to hardees yesterday and couldn't eat my breakfast , I had 1 steak biscuit so I took the other 2 to work with me last night (yes I got 3) I pulled off the crust of the biscuit all the way around (probably 1/3 of the biscuit) and it took me literally 6 hours to nibble my way through them. no condiments either! not good but not too darn bad either. I also drank water which is FINALLY starting to taste normal again. I had 6 glasses while at work, and one glass of lemonade.
I simply was running late and didn't have time to pack a decent lunch and I was by myself so it was all I could do to take a nibble here and there.
work is the final frontier for me and bein bad because I simply don't get breaks I get working breaks which means I have to eat something easy and easily chewed because the very second I take a big bite the phone rings or a customer walks in (murphy apparently dislikes me!) lol
after the holidays when it settles I'm gonna go to sams and buy some bite size nut packages, and granola type bars and see how that works. (they make low carb ones) I finally got my bills from the hospital after insurance I owe them 249, and I owe the eye dr $206 , I know it doesn't seem like much but that's 2 weeks salary for me. so while I'm happy the insurance paid half it's still a financial hit when I still have most of my gifts to buy.
I cut back at work to focus on my tarot but this is the SLOWEST time of year because of the holidays. now jan/feb will BUSY because lots of folks but gift certificates for Christmas presents. I work for a shop so I don't get paid till the reading is done. so I jut gotta make it through and all will be well. I did decide not to do holiday cards this year which is kinda a bummer but I have a HUGE family and I cant pick and choose it's an all or nothing kinda thing so instead of spending $40 on postage I'm just gonna send an email and facebook post that gets about half of em.
and don't let my VENTING fool y'all I'm actually starting to feel pretty gosh darn festive! I've just found it's better to spit it out than to hold it in for the long term so that is what I.m doin!
 

2 comments:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled Website Account Suspended? Here’s How To Get Your Blog Back From Your Host .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!