BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

i want you to want me

fell asleep in my bean bag and awoke to hearin this and how appropriate cause I do! that's why I switched over to this blog to feed my need for attention! LMAO
havin a darn good week, got my Christmas shopping done other than a couple of gift cards and I got stuff that I KNOW everyone will love!  it has taken me a while to get into the Christmas spirit but I'm finally there!


so I'm the ghost of chrsitmas________________________
 

 
eat your veggies y'all!
on the food front I'm starting to enjoy the taste of food again but I'm NOT overeating my body is not letting me if I try I get queasy and  that's no fun.
I ate hamburgers on English muffins with mozzarella and garlic with a side of scalloped potatoes with bacon
oatmeal cookies
a handful of Cheetos crunchy
apple
peanut butter (one tablespoon)
I drank 5 quarts of tea and 5 cups of water
I was running running running around all day so I got 22864 steps and my poor dogs are barking!
I didn't do any "official" exercise but I was definitely mobile so it's all good.
luckily this year I'm finding it easy to keep motivated despite all the holiday temptations and I have no idea why I don't know how it's different other than my head is simply in the zone. so I'm goin with it!
just a little sumpin sumpin toget ya movin!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are in the zone! Make the most of it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are ready for Christmas. (Where's my gift....LOL) Merry Christmas my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!