BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

excuses we all use

Photo: I only report what I know.


AND WE ALL KNOW IT! WE ALSO AINT BIG BONED OR FLUFFY, AND (unless tested and diagnosed) YOUR THYROID AINT SLOW, THAT BABY WEIGHT FROM YOUR 5 YEAR OLD IS ALSO A CROCK!
we all have our reasons (EXCUSES WITH A BOW!) why we cant lose but 99.9% are simply bullshit. I know mine are , I don't have time to go to the gym is a lie I often tell myself. I'm busy and I'm exhausted sometimes but I know that I feel better when I workout. yet I just don't make the time, I also need to journal my food. and that's another HUGE lie we tell ourselves "I don't eat THAT much" well yeah you do! it's amazing how much "tasting" when cooking or jut having a "nibble" adds up. if you don't believe me look in the mirror or on the scales. I know perfectly well my silly self could do better and i'll tell y'all how lazy I've been this week. I have barely moved from my bed to the point I'm feelin stiff when I do. I was wiped out after the holidays and bein sick and work bein crazy but I deserve health and happiness yet I sabotage myself. I had pizza delivered TWICE this week (a large thin meats both times) and that's nuts I really enjoyed the 1st one because it had been a long while since I had any, I enjoyed 2 slices of the 2nd one and the rest I ate because it was so expensive I cant afford to pitch it. now both I ate over the course of 2 days and they were thin so the damage is minimal (I;m allowed all the toppings on atkins) but the point is I shouldn't have to play these acceptance mind games with myself. I'd have enjoyed a small frozen totinos almost as much if I doctored it for 1/8 of the cost and calories, yet I didn't because I was too tired to go to the store. I call BULLSHIT timothy. those old bad habits are creeping in and that's simply NOT acceptable.
I am NOT responsible for my 6 pound uptick that was the steroids but your fatt arse has been off the meds since Monday so get up and get movin, start food journaling (the only real way to keep track of what you shovel down you gullet) and make use of this time off to reset the metabolism that's wonky. I KNOW i'll feel better when I do and so once AGAIN it's back to induction but as far as bein tired I'm more tired of my bs than physically now so I gotta get it done ASAP!

DAMN SKIPPY!


 
SURROUNDING MYSELF WITH POSITIVITY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!