BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

expectations

aint expectations frustrating! I was SUPPOSED to have a short day at work and made plans. I almost never gat a short shift! well don't you know it someone got sick and had to leave and I had to stay an extra three hours. I don't begrudge someone bein ill goodness knows I've been there but the Murphy fellow need to take his teeth outta my arse and chomp someone else, I'm tired of his nonsense! lolol















Photo: QOTD: "Is fat really the worst thing a human being can be? Is fat worse than vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil, or cruel? Not to me." ― J. K. Rowling

2 comments:

  1. You are in a low place in life right now and that is rotten. Keep putting your best foot forward and you'll get out of this eventually. Sorry!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all good, I work tonight and then I'm off for two days, I just was havin a "mini" pity party cause I was tired and hungry LMAO

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!