BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

mission move cmplete!

well I did it, I'm moved! and more importantly unpacked! I have literally one cd rack to buy and one tote to unpack and i'll be finished.
here's a few pics I'm gonna love it!
here's the kitchen


the living room/library




the bedroom



the bathroom



I unintentionally made a "Gaurdian" I had thrown this cloth on a hook and was carrying this mask and tossed it over just to free up my hands so I could open the closet and there he was! added my Hawaiian beads and I think he's absolutely wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you. The new space looks like it is just what you need.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!