BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

expansive

I feel so very expansive in my new space. so odd I never realized how confined I felt until I had room, it feels like I was wearing a whale bone corset and now I'm free and I can breathe!
I haven't been paying too much attention to my health/diet the last couple of weeks admittedly but sometimes life happens. lol that's ok it's a part of living if I was perfect it'd be kinda boring. this week I'm broke so food budget was kinda small. I'm eating tomato soup, noodles, chili, etc etc ....cheap and easy (just like my men! BWAHAHAHA!) the plan is to make it thru this week and then on tues night when I get paid again I'm gonna pick up a George foreman rill , frozen chicken breasts, salmon, tilapia, etc and salad fixins, plus stuff for chicken salads, tuna salads and such. I plan on "TRYING" to eat very little beef/pork and move to a more fish/fowl based diet along with salads and some nuts for snacks. this type of eating suits me very well it just takes time/effort/money but I am worth it!
jasmine is joining my gym when her taxes come in and we plan on bringing our clothes to work and going after we get off and work out at least 3 times a week. it'll be great to have a partner!
I'm not waiting on her I'm gonna start going this weekend.....I have readings today and tomorrow and right now money takes precedence over anything else.
just in case y'all have a hankerin for something sweet here's some YUM YUM eye candy!


2 comments:

  1. Love my little George Foreman grill! It's been in my kitchen for seven years now and I don't know what I'd do without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's gonna make eating right sooooo much easier!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!