BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, January 2, 2015

habit, control, change

these are the 3 things needed for me to succeed in 2015. I don't consider 2014 a failure it was a learning curve, sadly the illness/meds weeks before my "deadline" thwarted me in a very frustrating manner but alas I shant dwell on it I shall use it to win the war despite the lost battle.



HABIT:
n. noun
  1. A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition.
    made a habit of going to bed early.
  2. An established disposition of the mind or character.
    a pessimistic habit.
  3. Customary manner or practice.
    an early riser by habit


CONTROL:
tr.v.
  1. To exercise authoritative or dominating influence over; direct.
    The majority party controls the legislative agenda.
  2. To adjust to a requirement; regulate.
    rules that control trading on the stock market; valves that control the flow of water.
  3. To hold in restraint; check.
    struggled to control my temper.
n. noun
  1. Authority or ability to manage or direct.
    lost control of the skidding car; the leaders in control of the country.
  2. One that controls; a controlling agent, device, or organization.
  3. An instrument
CHANGE:


v. verb
  1. To cause to be different.
    change the spelling of a word.
  2. To give a completely different form or appearance to; transform.
    changed the yard into a garden.
  3. To give and receive reciprocally; interchange.
    change places.
n. noun
  1. The act, process, or result of altering or modifying.
    a change in facial expression.
  2. The replacing of one thing for another; substitution.
    a change of atmosphere; a change of ownership.
  3. A transformation or transition from one state, condition, or phase to another.
    the change of seasons.

I KNOW I CAN DO ALL OF THESE! funnily enough I had no intention of blogging this week at all. I have been looking forward to the freedom to NOT blog after a year of struggling, grasping, and getting by just to put something, anything here so I could finally live up to a promise and ya know what I controlled myself and did that by forming a habit and that is a positive change. because surprisingly when I woke up this morning and rolled out of bed my first thought was I'm wanna do my blog. lololol that's a great insight because now I just have to apply the same control to eating (and journaling it) and exercise and these few pounds will melt away for good.
I feel more optimistic than I have in ages and finally feelin good physically too. so look out fat I'm coming for you!

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see this post from you. I thought you'd take a break too. I'm glad you didn't.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!