BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, January 19, 2015

movin update


just a quick update...........
I have now officially moved! YEAH! not sure if I even talked about what was goin on, see we have 2 homes side by side. me, Dawn, Donnie, Bernie, Sabrina, Tyler, and Damien live in the larger home, Sue, Xavier, and Johnny live in the smaller one. Sue's getting older and doesn't like bein alone anymore (the boys are late teens) and the boys are in school all day then disappear into their caverns of despair as soon as they get home! lolol so she decided she wanted to come to the house I live in. I had a normal sized room and 1/2 bath, the new space I have a master bedroom, HUGE bathroom with garden tub, shower stall and 2 sinks, plus a walk in closet. so it's a MAJOR upgrade for me. I also have an entire house to do with as I will, so I'm unpacking stuff that's been in storage for 10 years like all my collectible toys and such. really really happy and blessed with this new space.
the downside is my back/knees are NOT so happy! lol see all week I've been working all night then from around 7am to 1pm I was literally toting all my books and bookcases etc etc over by hand. it's down 5 steps across a yard and up 5 steps. even 800mg ibuprophen isn't helping but if I get the three bookcases I bought put together this morning and finish putting away everything i'll be able to rest, and I took off tues just in case I needed the time. VERY glad I did that so I can have a whole day of R & R.

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!! I am glad for you, even if you aren't moving back down here where you belong, LOL!

    Have you tried Aleve (naproxen)? It works much better for me than ibuprofen.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to take whatever is available and I just had the ibuprophen handy. might have to switch it up though, but hopefully not that I'm done it'll level off.

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!