BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

temple or trash


 mayhaps I worship at the altar of sanitation cause my eatings been atrocious this week...........
actually it's more like on again off again as I do great every other day. alas we all know what that does to low carb eating it kills it.
yesterday for example I did great all day I was at zero carbs around 3pm I went to the movies (saw into the woods LOVED it!) and afterwards I just didn't want to cook so I got chicken teriyaki over white rice, double meat extra sauce. admittedly I couldn't eat it all I ate about 2/3 of it, and finished it off for breakfast this morning.
I think I simply have too much time on my hands this week and I've been doin non=physical stuff. at least when I get back to work i'll be MOVING! lolol  cest le vie my stamina and will power have simply been low since I got sick. gonna have to let it go cause I cant get a redo, I simply need to FOCUS!

2 comments:

  1. You'll get there because you don't give up. I'm sure it was hard on you mentally to be sick and have that keep you from reaching your goal of ONEderland by 1-1-15.. It would be for me. You are tough and you've got this.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!