BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

the monster within

how grotesque i must appear
do i look as bad as i feel
eyes bulging bloodshot teeth broken uneven
skin mottled with sores and bruises
hair ripped out by the roots
nails broken blood dripping from self inflicted wounds
crippled broken hunchback
scorned by all no pity in this world
rocks thrown at me as i pass
taunts screams freak monster pervert
leave here die you're not wanted
i crawl inside myself into my hole
hiding from a bitter cruel world
too bad i can't hide from myself
i'm my worst enemy
hating myself more than anyone
a monster reviled for being born
unable to fit in scared to try again
door slammed in my face too many times
so i travel by moonlight and darkness
the only comfort i know the shadows
in darkness i'll reside till the end of time

1 comment:

  1. This took me back to my childhood in particular walking home from school not good memories

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!