BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

empty

withered dead barren
love falling from the vine
unable to care unable to cry
feelings frozen do i care
staring out into the void
there's nothing there
no wind stirs no life
no sounds no colors onlt gray
unable to scream
unable to leave
i suppose thiswill pass
right now it doesn't matter
i'll heal i'll move on
nothing will ever be the same
he was my first
the only one to touch my heart
how sad he knew not how precious the gift i bestowed
he couln't comprehend
mine wasn't a deflowering
i'm ripped plundered bruised
my scars will be my reminder
a constant sign of my hearts desire
an ugly fact i have to face
horrible pain i'll carry to my grave

1 comment:

  1. Feeling empty is not a nice feeling but most of us have that feeling from time to time and even though they say time will heal I feel you may heal in the way you develop a scab over the raw emotions but it will not take much to rip it off and leave you feel exposed again and in pain again...........

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!