BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the design

i hear a faint echo what's that sweet sound
vibrating through me reverberating from the ground
sound getting stronger earth moving all around
walls begin crumbling prisons falling down
foundations built on false illusions laying on their side
i feel a tearing deep inside pain followed by ecstacy
crying i collapse tears of the ages falling to the ground
rushing like a raging river they sweep everything away
i'm soaring into the sky  watching memories float by on clouds
no more regret or suffering all that's over and done
i'm no longer by myself with the universe i'm one
so now i resurface alive refreshed whole
nude i walk along feeling no pride no shame just bliss
everything happens as it will so with lifes current i shall flow
pain life happiness sorrow love death all part of the cosmic design
moving like the tide each in turn for with everything we experience we evolve and learn
though life can be cold and harsh and this i know
without a doubt through it all i'll bloom and grow
my roots run deep branches strong and true
into the wind and rain unafraid i go forth blessed
glowing with eternal light filled with the power of the universe
i'm a glorious sight to behold
looking into the water at my reflection i smile from the depths of my soul

1 comment:

  1. I had to read and reread this a few times it had such an impact on me thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!