BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

a lost cause

i've squandered my heart on a lost cause
knights don't always win sometimes they die
fighting windmills isn't something to try
it was a lost cause from the start
i should've seen but i followed my heart
i was trying to rescue the beautiful liar
all the while he was planning my funeral pyre
unleashed a plot to kill my heart
poisioning me with unlove from the start
he trapped me took over my life
haven't i had enough pain grief and strife
he won the battle and the war i'm lost gone
wandering dazed and confused awoke all alone
now i exist at his beck and call
he never even wanted me imagine the gall
a failed knight an unwinnable quest
i've lost everything and to him it's just a jest

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't be the first person to follow their heart instead of listening to their head which is yelling at them that it isn't right their love is not being returned but alas the heart more often then not wins out of the head...........

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!