BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, May 20, 2011

burned

of you i don't expect a thing
just be yourself live your life
be happy strong and true
powerful and magical this you truly are
your beauty is legend shining like a star
smile radiant brighter than the sun
laughter like silver bells ringing in the world
before you nothing existed
tis the honest truth
foy you i sacrificed everything
if only i could do more
i can't hope to capture a flame
my soul is already scorched and burrned
so i warm myself by your fire
i  feel the heat on my body but a chill in my heart
basking in your radience but reaching not your soul

1 comment:

  1. Yet another great poem this one makes me think of my sister and her relationship with her estranged husband.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!