BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

bein a fool

whatever you want
whatever you need
tell me that's what i'll be
strong true silent like an oak
silly playful ever the fool
shy quite bashful
intellectual bright quick
sexy sensual erotic
i'm all this and more
a total package
you've left unopened
you formed your opinion
ignored all the facts
made your assumptions
now we can't go back
i could've been all you need
you shut your eyes paid me no heed
i'm left alone unwanted by you
i love you though you don't care
you'll never find a man to compare
so onward we go nothin else to do
me loving you, you being a fool

1 comment:

  1. Oh the saddness of one sided love many people have been there, I am lucky that I am not one of them I have only had one love in my life and that is hubby and I do not know how I would feel if I ever lost him. Despite the fact that he drives me around the bend at times, I can still say that I am in love with him.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!