BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

dreaming of you

i watch you on the sofa asleep
my heart aches and swells oceans are deep
your hair scattered about face puffed with sleep
never more beautiful i want to weep
your breath shallow a faint wheezing snore
seeing you so peaceful makes me love you more
limbs all akimbo dog lying at your feet
i've never seen something so breathtakingly sweet
my body aches with longing breath caught in my chest
i long for you to wake say you love me
that's just a dream a whim of my heart
for our worlds are oceans and continents apart
you don't love me you never could
i can't love another i never would
as you lay dreaming i'm dreaming too
i know not what you dream but i dream of you

1 comment:

  1. There is so much passion in a love that one can not have.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!