BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, May 6, 2011

dormant

winter my friend cold harsh dead
matches me mood for mood
hand in hand we walk
frozen barren lifeless cold
does hope survive seeds lying dormant
will the sun shine through
can new life spring forth
will winter keep me in it's embrace
so far the underworld is winning
hope held tightly in a prison of despair
i know life must still exist
somewhere buried deep within
how to wake it let the sun shine
wind rain gloom comfort my heart
nature in sympothy with my pain
still winters death begets springs life
what will become of me
will happiness or joy ever resurface
can the land of shadows keep me
life will eventually return i suppose
just not while shrouded in mourning clothes

1 comment:

  1. It is so easy to let the cold negative emotions drown us, most of us have been there.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!