BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

UNICORNS

in the garden of the moon under a canopy of stars

horns shining bright breath steaming from nostrils wide

white hide gleaming in the night

silently they move gliding in and out of sight

long manesand tails streaming behind in the breeze

cautiously they approach the pool to drink

unicorns i think filled with wonder i watch

breath caught in my throat eyes wide with delite

they drink their fill these creatures of the light

they glide past me quickly moving out of sight

the essence of purity and light magical rare

creatures as old as time fragile as the air

slowly i make my way to the hidden pool

laying among the hoofprints giddy as a fool

then i awake a smile upon my face

fate has shown me a magical sacred place

so joyously i begin my mundane day

knowing that magic and light are just a dream away

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!