BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

just friends

where oh where is that middle ground
the space between light and dak
where i can just be me and not fall apart
i open my mouth but nothing is right
why must we argue why must we fight
walking through landmines emotional bombs
crawling on eggshells living on crumbs
you can do no wrong i cant get it right
discovering this new world such a fright
new emotions old scars fresh wounds where will it end
my doubt and confusion at being just a friend

1 comment:

  1. Just friends so hard to do after the bottom falls out of a relationship, some can manage it I do not think I would be one of those people if it ever happened to me............

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!