BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, April 1, 2011

mama

april first a day of mirth and fun
but NOT for this poor orphaned son
see i lost my mama when i was a lad
a poor lonely boy bitter and sad
alone and bereft what could i do
years of bitter tears longing for you
i do fine all thru the year except this one day
 see today is her birthday what more can i say
so now i try to focus on the joy
the laughter and bliss of this mama's boy
laying on a blanket with stars over my head
you howling with laughter at the things that i said
that last summer when you learned to swim
conquering a terrible fear of water just for your tim
you were the perfect mama who could ask for more
you opened my mind and let me explore
i owe you so much more than i could ever repay
your love made me the man i am today
so here's to you mama on a very special day
i love you still there's nothin more to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!