BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, April 8, 2011

archer

i should've known
i could've ran
danger far from my mind
archer how fitting
his arrow pierced my heart
i'm captured
how ironic he hunts for sport
hearts like trophies on the wall
mine and countless others
does he delight in the kill
or is it the torture of the hunt
how do i escape
i built my own cage
trapped by a foolish heart
painting the bullseye on myself
now pity and indifference mock me
a life lesson he tells me
what lesson in suffering and torment
better a quick kill
no release for me
 trapped in misery still

2 comments:

  1. Hmm… I read blogs on a similar topic, but i never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and i’ll be your constant reader. http://watcharcherfree.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I appreciate it, and I shall try to post more often!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!