BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, July 8, 2011

overlapped

past lives past loves
can they converge with today
i knew you in my soul
at our first touch your kiss was homecoming
the missing piece of my life
with you i was whole
swimming in my memories of you
reality slipped me by
you felt only a brief desire
a fire that burned brightly then died
put out by the oceans of my love
drowned in the ebb and flow of my tide
two realities in different times and worlds
now i wonder lost in this endless desert
looking for you my oasis
the paradise i once had now lost
crawling through sand and storm
trying to get back to the past
was it all a mirage a trick of my mind
where are you shiek of the burning sand
the only one who can rescue me..................
from certain death in this dried up barren land

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!