BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

lie of truth

waiting for the lies to become reality
how long before my heart is convinced
you'll be fine you don't need him
it's not love just desire for a pretty face
it was just a kiss didn't mean a thing
just hot sex not making love
no emotion just animal instinct
reapeat it as a mantra
convince myself of the lies
the truths too painful
 i love him with all my heart
he's my world the sun the moon the stars
there's nothing that will ever compare for me
he's the pinnacle of my hearts desire
another truth he does NOT love me
he's a user and you're all used up
when he finds a better ride he'll move on
i could die and not rate a passing thought
knowing all this why do i still want him desperately
it'll never happen but how do i stop caring
how can i damn the ocean stop the tide
can i stop the sunrise bring down the moon
the world goes on turning and so does he
here i stay on the isle of my despair

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!