BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, July 4, 2011

crucifixion of me

what a surprise i thought i was building a life
looking deep into your eyes as you drove the first nail in
hung upon a cross of my own design
blood dripping from my palms and feet
lieslike a spear shoved into my heart
you place a crown of thorns on my head
laughing and smiling all the while
your innocence and beauty a cover for guile
you;ve sacrificed me but why oh why
to save yourself am i an offering to your gods
does my blood bring your desire
my soul favor with your master
do i die in vain to stoke the fire of your vanity
killed by my own love dying of my insanity

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!