BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

shedding skins

heartache's been hangin like a weight around my neck
dragging me under pulling me down
i refuse to give up the fight
i'll triumph i'll be allright
not worth my time much less my pain
keep my wits about me this won't happen again
he's not worth my effort or my tears
i've wasted what seems like years
was i a toy or some silly pet
an actual man wasn't what he wanted to get
imature a child a spoiled selfish brat
unable to respond to me as an equal
over done finished there'll be no sequel
i'm moving on reclaimimg all that is mine
i'm lightening up timmy's gonna be fine
already lost 180 pounds of useless dead weight
what a relief it sure does feel great
so now here i am here on my own
he may still be around but i'm gone gone gone

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!