BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

my reality

still dazed and confused
what was it i saw in you
like light reflected through glass
i saw beauty kindness love
reality was ugliness vanity hate
fairydust in my eyes i guess
i saw perfection nothing less
blinders off dealing with my loss
heart shattered what a cost
you're still around still don't care
use me abuse me taunt and jeer
now the truth comes to light
you're a scared selfish boy not so bright
never saw all that was offered you
you'd rather be with a silly fool
do you really need to be the pretty one
the one with the brains the favorite son
maybe i was just that much of a threat to you
 am i too cute too nice too smart too well liked
i've got it all baby and you're just toast
dry crusty plain no flavor left
you stole my heart and that is theft
so now i take it back mine again
think next time my silly clueless stupid friend

1 comment:

  1. Many people see those they are involved with through rose coloured glasses and when the relationship is over and they look back they wonder what the hell the where thinking.........

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!