BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, June 3, 2011

the return

i guess the time is here
ghost given up towel thrown in
reality overrides my silly fantasies
the man did not and will not love me
i was only a conveience when he was in need
we'll never be together ever never
not in a million years
no white picket fences
it's time to stand for myself for my dignity
the doormat no more
i'll get the respect i deserve
it's a new world order
don't cross my boundaries
it's at my conveience if i so choose
he's an adult i'm not responsible for him
not for his health welfare sanity happiness or pain
timmy comes first always i gotta remember that
move on no more pining away
no more dreams or stardust it's a waste of time
the dawning of a brand new day
tim is back and i'm here to stay

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!